View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:36 AM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthet View Post
I've decided to go ahead with the X-Men roleplay, but I've been looking at a lot of other peoples opening/explanation posts for their roleplays. There's all sorts of funky banners, artwork etc. that I just don't know how to do. If anyone would be willing to help me with that so I can have a beautiful opening post then I'll gladly return the favour somehow, be it help designing your character for the roleplay or what have you. Thanks in advance!
To be honest, fancy artwork and background .gif files are the least of your worries. For something nice looking, have a look at BB Coding such as[INDENT] and [h1], which is really easy and can make the biggest difference. If you want some help, there are several users on the RP forum including the likes of myself, Skymin and Red who should be able to help you out.

Also, fully supporting you for the X-Men roleplay; big fan of Marvel myself. If you need any help, I still have some notes from when Atlantis Awakening was initially going to be an Alternate Version of the Marvel Civil War. Also, what arc are you going to set it in?