View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2013 (10:17 PM).
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Giant Magikarp:
Name: Giant Magikarp

Partner Pokemon: Snore the Snorlax, Kangaroo the Kangaskhan and Jelly the Ditto

Reason for joining: Because Normal type Pokemon are the best.

Answer the current topic: Smeargle, because it can learn any move (except Struggle, Chatter and Shadow moves) and it can copy even signature moves.

Favorite Normal type move: Body Slam and Double-Edge
Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
I will join! I am a member of last-years normal fan club!

Name: miltankRancher
Partner Pokemon: (Can we choose 3, automatically? If yes, I will go with Miltank, Snorlax and Sawsbuck. If not, Miltank.
Reason for Joining: Two words: Whitney's Miltank.
Answer the current topic: I really like Sawsbuck to have more appearances in the anime. I once dreamt that Cilan's team would include a Deerling, or a Sawsbuck. IT FREAKING CHANGES WITH THE SEASON, OMG.
Favorite Normal Type Move: Extremespeed and Yawn.
Welcome to the club!!

Yes you can choose three automaticly!

I agree with both of you that smeargle's unique abillity warrants it some needed screentime and Sawsbuck(one of my fav grass types) should at least accompany Cilan. Castform would be a nice addition to the series as with Dunsparce. I say thins because there are many overlooked hidden gems among normal types that could great potential for representation due to their potential role in the series, personality, or unique abilities. Like, imagine how helpful Castform could be to change the weather to rainy in a desert region or something.

*Remember I'm still taking votes to May's "pokemon of the Month"*