View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (12:40 AM). Edited April 28th, 2013 by Hikamaru.
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by tekxxstat84xp:
Hey im kuro. Im new here i guess and so far i have....-counts- zero friends. Im pretty bord and i NEED ENTERTAINMENT....
Oh hi there Kuro, welcome to PC!

I understand if you don't have any friends yet. All newbies feel scared and "I don't know where to go!" when they first join but the older members as well as the moderators are always happy to point you in the right direction. Why not tell us a bit about you so your fellow newbies, as well as the older members such as myself can get to know you better and recommend places for you to visit?

I'm Nichole but you can also call me Hikari, Hika, OshyHikari or Mijukari (they're most of the nicknames I get called here) and I'm a 20-year-old from Australia. Been a Pokemon fan since the series arrived down under, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott, fave type is Water and my fave generation is the 5th Generation. Given your signature I'm assuming you love Electivire? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, I hope you have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums! Feel free to shout me a visitor message if you want to talk, I'm always available if you need a new friend!