View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (08:21 AM). Edited April 28th, 2013 by LaDestitute.
LaDestitute
Razor Sharp

Nature: Calm
Mostly stuff to do with my WIP rom hack, but I'll probably post pre-existing material sooner or later. Some stuff I worked on for my rom hack is below, and opinions/advice is very much appreciated. Source inspiration material is credited to the artist MagesPages.

The professor of the Junnin region, Professor Pine. He studies Pokemon ecology.

A sprite of a fire starter, Woolvry. The scarf Pokemon.

Back sprites of the hack's grass starter, Eucuwala. Small-Leaf Pokemon, and resembles a green koala bear. Later Grass/Fighting. (base was the R/S Teddiursa sprite)

Back sprites of the hack's fire starter, Kindlemur. Swinging Pokemon, and resembles a lemur. (base was the D/P Aipom sprite)

Back sprites of the hack's water starter, Dimetrus. Fin Pokemon, and resembles an aquatic dimetrodon. Later Water/Dark. (base was the R/S Trapinch sprite)

An intro sprite I whipped up for the rom hack's main hero, Aiden. With FR/LF Red as a base. It turned out pretty good, but the upper part of his white sweater looks off. I'm also not sure about the shading for his hat, and the way I did his sleeves. His hood also doesn't technically look like a hood.