Thread: Fort's Gallery
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (05:06 PM).
CS

Mmm, a nice big gallery to enjoy. n_n;

Really though, it's nice to be able to scroll through a collection, you know? Anyway, I'll start off by asking, are your drawings in any particular order (like oldest to newest)? If so, I'd say it's pretty clear that you've improved a lot with your digital skills. Some of the first Pokemon drawings have a sketchiness to them (which may be deliberate, idk) but later drawings seem more polished and refined.

I think this one is my favorite, honestly. The colors really read traditional Japanese to me, and there's a flow to it that I find very aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention the poem. I'm no writer, but I can definitely appreciate the effort it took! If you don't mind me asking, did you draw the dragon in your signature? I'd love to see the whole piece. :3

I also have to commend you on your hand.. work? The art on your hands. Lol, I don't know how to word it, but you know what I'm talking about. :p It must have been very difficult to draw on such an uneven surface and the quality of your lines is very impressive given the medium.

Honestly, the best advice I can give is to keep drawing! n_n; I hope you continue to update this gallery cause you've got a lot of really great stuff here.