Thread: Fort's Gallery
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (06:43 PM).
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Really though, it's nice to be able to scroll through a collection, you know? Anyway, I'll start off by asking, are your drawings in any particular order (like oldest to newest)? If so, I'd say it's pretty clear that you've improved a lot with your digital skills. Some of the first Pokemon drawings have a sketchiness to them (which may be deliberate, idk) but later drawings seem more polished and refined.
It's mostly newest to oldest, with a few mix-ups here and with some mix-ups here and there since I can't always recall what order I did the work in, and most of my traditional art doesn't get scanned until quite awhile after it's done, meaning newer digital art sometimes gets in first.

Quote:
I think this one is my favorite, honestly. The colors really read traditional Japanese to me, and there's a flow to it that I find very aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention the poem. I'm no writer, but I can definitely appreciate the effort it took! If you don't mind me asking, did you draw the dragon in your signature? I'd love to see the whole piece. :3
I did draw the dragon in my signature, however I didn't draw a full piece of it. Just enough to make a banner, since I was kinda rushing it. The background is a map Swiftsign made me for my RP. I do plan to redraw it someday, though, as a full picture~

Quote:
I also have to commend you on your hand.. work? The art on your hands. Lol, I don't know how to word it, but you know what I'm talking about. :p It must have been very difficult to draw on such an uneven surface and the quality of your lines is very impressive given the medium.
It's not that hard, really XD I'm currently working as a face painter, so I've had quite a bit of practice. I do have a photo of a dragon head I painted as well, but I haven't been able to dig it up.

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar