View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (09:04 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossZero View Post
Hi! i hope to have a lot of friend and have better english skills.

I see that this forum has A LOOOOT of members so i think there's no problem if i want to meet friends :D

Sorry for the bad english, my language is spanish
Oh hiya there CrossZero, welcome!

I understand if English is not your first language but since we are mainly an English-speaking community you'll learn your English skills in no time! I heard you joined for the hacks according to your introduction thread but we have loads of other places outside of the Emulation forums you might want to check out as well. Definitely browse around and see what catches your eye.

And yes, we have a lot of active members and most of them are happy to meet you too! I'm always happy to make new friends so why not hit me up with a visitor message and I'll be sure to have a neat conversation and learn more about you. It's what I always love to do when I meet new members and no, I don't bite. I'm too friendly to bite you lol.

Have fun and I'll see you around the forums! Call me Hikari by the way, and I am PC's resident cute Oshawott Fangirl. Remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble!