View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 (11:15 PM).
We are the n e w a m e r i c a n a
Gold Tier
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
Hey there Fionn! Welcome.

This is your first forum huh? Well cool! Pokecommunity is a good first choice. We are a really friendly group of people and I'm sure you'll feel welcome here. Good to know you're trying to branch out and want to get to know people. This is a great place to do that what with all the sections we have and such. Just browse through the sections and you'll find stuff you're interested in! If you need any more help, go ahead to any staff member and they'll show you around.

I've heard of Pokemon Crater! I used to play it all the time when I was younger. It was so fun,but sometimes would run slow. Too bad it's no longer online anymore. :( But as for me I got into Pokemon through the anime. I remember watching the first episode when it aired here in the US in 1998 and really getting into the show. I'd watch it every Saturday morning and on afternoons too when they played reruns. Then I got into the games with Pokemon Red and the rest was history. It's fine if you haven't been a fan for a while. I think a lot of people go through that slump. But it's good to hear you're picking it up again. I personally like Dark-types, but Water Pokemon are amazing too!

No matter what, it doesn't stop us from getting to know each other. I'd like to gte to know you too, so I'm able to chat via visitor's message anytime. Just swing by my profile if you like. :) Hope to see you around the forums and that you have fun here. Enjoy!
W e l c o m e t o B a d l a n d s.