Thread: [Idea] Pokemon Draconite
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Nickalooose
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varion View Post
Nice idea, but I'm pretty sure Steven grew up in Hoenn, hence why he is Champion of Hoenn.
Maybe that's what they want you to believe

Interesting, at first I was going to question, why you have 3 projects... If you failed at the first, fair enough... Failed at the second, what's going on... Fail at this one, you should quit... Don't make too much of a work load, and if the project will be as big as you want it, do what most others fail to do...
TAKE...YOUR...TIME...
So many "developers" rush into getting a release, that the game turns out to be fails, nobody follows and non-stop criticism.

Now, on to your game.

Steven, I wouldn't use a character who already has a point in the game.

200 Pokémon from GenI-GenV... How? Before Red, Blue and Green... I mean like, um, how? Since before them, Rayquaza was probably a drawing concept that never made the original cut...

Mystery Gift is no longer a great feature since it's in Essentials, you may as well put berry picking and Dependent Events too...

20 years before Red, Blue and Green... Steven would be -20 years old or something, in-fact, you could probably base this game off his dad becoming a 10 year old claiming his first Pokémon called Retromon...

I could keep babbling on, but I change my mind, I'm not interested in this anymore... Not trying to be mean, but honest... I won't support this until your plot thickens or the game has progression, will look out none the less, though.