View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013 (8:32 AM).
Nature: Impish
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
Hi there Fionn, I most certainly loved your title :D
A big hello to you too, and since you're a big fan of Pokemon, you're going to fit in quite well!

Your first time in a forum? Well, I hope you have fun here I'm new myself, so I've been trying myself, to get into everything in this forum, and I'm having a good time. I hope you have the same experience as I. Hm, I started on Pokemon Crater myself :D

The water type's definitely a strong type, my favourite Water type being Kyogre, while my favourite Flying-type's Staraptor!

Long intro or not, that was a lovely introduction Good luck on your future forum endeavors, and I bid you welcome :D
I like Kyogre too. Its ability is awesome, and using it in battle is always enjoyable. Right now I'm playing Pokemon Sapphire and I can't wait to catch it later in the game!

Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
welcome to the community and hope you enjoy yourself.
Hi, thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hello Fionn, nice name! And welcome to PC!

I noticed you love Water-type Pokemon, and you might have a nice potential friend in me since I love Water-type Pokemon as well! My fave Pokemon, Oshawott happens to be a Water-type but it kinda sucks there's no active Water-type Pokemon club right now but I hope one gets made soon. You're new to forums in general? Don't worry if you feel scared because I'm happy to help you out, along with the other kind members and staff as well. I have joined like 1 forum before coming here but it's right here at PC where my real heart is because I made the most friends here out of all the forums I've been at.

And don't worry if you've spent time away from Pokemon, I've been a dedicated fan right from the get-go with no retirements inbetween and I always like to catch up with the latest games. Nice intro btw, I like those who put more thought and detail into their introduction threads, and I hope you stick around and post in your favorite parts of PC.

Don't forget to read the rules and contact staff members if you need help, I'm also available for a visitor message anytime. Just stop by my profile and say hi! Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- Hikari10
Thanks for the compliment, Hikari. I like your name too.

Yup, it's a pity that there is no Water type club here. Looked through the Pokemon Clubs subforum just now and I was rather disappointed about it. I hope there will be one soon!

I've looked through the rules already, and I'll be sure to try and follow them to the best I can! Thanks again for offering so much help for a newbie to the forums like me, it really means a lot.

Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Hey there Fionn! Welcome.

This is your first forum huh? Well cool! Pokecommunity is a good first choice. We are a really friendly group of people and I'm sure you'll feel welcome here. Good to know you're trying to branch out and want to get to know people. This is a great place to do that what with all the sections we have and such. Just browse through the sections and you'll find stuff you're interested in! If you need any more help, go ahead to any staff member and they'll show you around.

I've heard of Pokemon Crater! I used to play it all the time when I was younger. It was so fun,but sometimes would run slow. Too bad it's no longer online anymore. But as for me I got into Pokemon through the anime. I remember watching the first episode when it aired here in the US in 1998 and really getting into the show. I'd watch it every Saturday morning and on afternoons too when they played reruns. Then I got into the games with Pokemon Red and the rest was history. It's fine if you haven't been a fan for a while. I think a lot of people go through that slump. But it's good to hear you're picking it up again. I personally like Dark-types, but Water Pokemon are amazing too!

No matter what, it doesn't stop us from getting to know each other. I'd like to gte to know you too, so I'm able to chat via visitor's message anytime. Just swing by my profile if you like. Hope to see you around the forums and that you have fun here. Enjoy!
Yup, I definitely will. I've just started looking through the various subforums and boy, there are a lot. D: I'll probably take a couple of days to get myself orientated.

I'm really glad to find someone who played Pokemon Crater before, too. And yes, it really is too bad that the game isn't online anymore. I miss my old Pokemon there. I'm not a huge fan of the anime but I've watched a couple of episodes. I prefer the manga Pokemon Adventures.

Alright, I'll definitely stop by your profile soon! See you around!

Originally Posted by Toshiro. View Post
Hey there! Welcome to PC. Yes, your title did catch my attention :3

I remember Pokemon Crater! Wow, that takes me back. It wasn't my first game though, Red was. Anyway, it's great to have you join us. Hope to see you around the forum (:
Hey Toshiro! I'm glad it did, or else we wouldn't be talking right now. Btw, I like your username. :3 Also, thanks for the welcome! I'll be seeing you around.

Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Clever title! Pokemon Crater was pretty awesome! I'm sure you'll fit right in here - it's a great community!
Hi Magnetic! Thanks XD

It was, but unfortunately the game isn't online anymore. It's such a pity, really.
Ultimate Fire Monotype Challenger - FireRed (5/8), HeartGold, Emerald, Platinum, Black