Thread: [Question] Looping music
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:25 PM
teenyvictini

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I don't know anything about audio/music, and I've never fiddled with the scripts related to them (except to change the default volume). Whatever happened was before my time.

You're not actually telling us what that method is or where to find it, so we really can't be expected to help you with it.

Trying having a look at this tutorial to see if it helps. Please also report back about it, because if it does work well, I might add it to Essentials.
The method was what i mentioned:
Quote:
A quick search brought up the somewhat reliable method of using a ME, which should play through and then automatically switch to the battle music.
I'm sorry that I wasn't clear on that. It was that I would start with a Music Effect right before beginning the battle, which would then lead into the actual battle music.

Anyway, the script brought up an error when I first tried to use it, with something I assume linked to the original battle system. I edited the part out, but it still doesn't read the looping tags in the OGG or let me use the other method mentioned effectively.