View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013 (09:13 AM).
let it h a p p e n
Crystal Tier

Day 01 - Your favourite video game(s)

I'd probably say Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Pokemon Emerald and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I didn't mean to have them have the no. 3 in common sry.

I love Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 due to it's amazing range of creative tools and fun scenarios. Another feature I loved was the ability to make your own bilboards with picture you could import. Top that off with the fantastic expansions it received and the unbeliveable flexible Extended Coaster, and you get my favorite simulation game ever.

Pokemon Emerald is for me, and probably in 50 years time, where the series peaked for me. The Hoenn region looks beautiful on the GBA's limited hardware and it has a excellent range of Pokemon, with all the new ones looking superb. The battle frontier was amazing as well, so much so that it had a entire season of the anime about it.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is possibly one of the most engrossing and enjoyable experiences I've had in recent memory. It's challenging, well made and has 12 weapons all with unique and customizable characteristics. Plus the (REGION FREE ZOMG) online play that the Wii U version brings works amazingly well and proves that a Nintendo system can give a stellar online experience without the subscription fee.