View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Update time at last. And yes, I'm naming my team members after Hunger Games characters.

Spoiler:
Well, the Hunger Games began. My partner was the Torchick named Cray after the Peacekeeper in District 12, my home. As I began my battle for survival, I ended up faced in battle with May of District 4 and her Mudkip. Cray laid waste to that Mudkip and we were on our way. Birch sent me a present from a sponser in the form of five Poke Balls and a Pokedex. I was keeping the balls, but I'd hold onto the Pokedex just in case I needed it. I also got a new pair of boots that would help me run a bit faster, and those would be pretty useful for me later.

After that, I made my way through Route 102, killing tributes that got in my path of death. I found myself some berries, luckily no nightlock around that I could accidently eat. Along with that, I stole another Poke Ball from a dead tribute. That'll be quite useful for later. I headed into Petalburg City and ran into Norman of District 10. He refused to fight me, and his ally, Wally from District 8 came by, needing my help to kill a few tributes. I was still in a bit of a killing mood, so I decided to help him out and kill tributes and help him get himself a Ralts. After that, Norman told me he'd challenge me if I beat Roxanne of District 2, Brawly of District 11, Wattson of District 3, and Flannery of District 9. Only then would he face me. Shortly afterwards, I made my way for Rustboro to deal with Roxanne of District 2.

I assassinated a couple of tributes on Route 104 and made my way into Petalburg Woods. I stole myself a Potion and killed another tribute, but Cray got a bit careless with Ember and set the forest on fire. As I ran through the forest with Cray by my side, I ran into a Peacekeeper who got himself into the arena for some reason. Cray made quick work of him, and we got out of the burning forest. I smirked a bit as a few tributes screamed in agony as they burned to death. Not part of the plan, but I'll go with it. Back on Route 104, I eliminated a few more tributes and found more berries and stole a Super Potion off a dead tribute. After that, I made my way into Rustboro, but instead of going to face Roxanne of District 2, I went and trained up Cray to Lv. 16 so he would evolve into a Combusken. I'd need his new Double Kick to survive against Roxanne.

I went and found Roxanne of District 2, and took care of her quickly and quietly, which was my usual style of killing a tribute. Shortly afterwards, I saw a Peacekeeper running off with something stolen from a tribute. Of course, I had to go see what it was all about. Gave me more tributes to kill on Route 116, so I felt a bit glad I went to investigate. I made quick work of the Peacekeeper and threatened an old tribute named Mr. Briney to give me a lift over to the island of Dewford. After that, I was brought over to Roxanne's partner since they wanted me to ally up with them, but I quickly declined and went on my way to Dewford. Immedietly afterwards, I hunted down Brawly and killed him brutally. After that, I headed off to Slateport and set up camp there.

[SPOILER]
Cray (Combusken) Lv. 22 @ Nothing
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Cut, Peck, Double Kick, Ember[/IMG]

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8