View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013 (2:35 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.
Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by RandomShred:
I stumbled upon this work this last weekend, and spent around two or three days, locked in my room reading through all of your stories and occasionally doing other things, like eating. You sir, are a gem amongst fan fiction writers. Your characters are excellent and engaging, your plots are brilliant and impossible to guess, and your prose and dialogue is witty and charming, and changes effortlessly between characters. If this were Youtube, you could consider me 'subscribed', but as it is, I will definitely be checking back, often and impatiently, for the next part of your story.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. There is, I think, a definite progression in quality as you trace the stories forwards in time, which means that I'm not particularly fond of a lot of the earlier ones - but still, I'm glad they've entertained you. That's what I'm here for, after all.

New chapters are posted roughly once a week for this story, if you're interested in continuing your reading; sometimes they're a little late, and very, very rarely they're a bit early, but there's almost always something new each week.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.