Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Atlantis Awakening
Avian Morphology
William Lyle Nelson :: Atlantean Relief Center, Albany, New York, USA
October 30th, 2012

"From what's to come," Imogen said, leaning her head on her hand. "It's not hard to see that someone's gonna start a war with super powers. We're here to make sure that doesn't happen."

Imogen started to giggle. "Of course you don't know how to use your power, silly. Of course you can't fight to save yourself. You think the AUP is going to throw you into the deep end just to see how you go?" she giggled a little more, wiping below her eye with one finger. "William, we teach you everything. When the AUP found me, I barely knew how to hold a pencil, let alone a gun. Now I can shoot a man in the kneecap from five miles away with a handgun," in an instant, Imogen had a pistol in her hand and was aiming it straight at Will's forehead. Will stared at it, slightly cross-eyed. He didn't flinch, but that may have also been partly because he never got the opportunity to. Imogen giggled and replaced it in her holster.

"We teach you how to defend yourself. How to control yourself. How your ability works. We can probably teach you crochet if you're into that kind of thing. It's not an overnight process, but it happens. And trust me, you get to learn some of the coolest things."

"Uh, I was speaking about my overall potential, not just my current skill set, but whatever you say." Will grumbled. "Also, don't point guns in my face. It might annoy me."

Brad sat next to Will, glancing between Imogen, the pistol and Will. The tension in his body was plain to see as he had shifted into a more protective mindset.

"Anyways, back to the matter at hand," Will stated, leaning shifting in his seat to make himself more comfortable. "A war, you say? If we're already anticipating war, I would normally say that someone has their head buried a little too deep in the comic books." Will tilted his head, leaning it against his head as he unconsciously bit a nail. "But," he continued, shifting back to a regular sitting position, "considering the events of the past week, it's not all that hard to believe."

"So," he said, folding his hands across his knees, "I guess I can say at this point that the offer intrigues me. I may as well give it a shot." After a short pause, he added, "I at least know how to hold a pencil."