View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:26 PM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveCopper View Post
I'm sorry, but those are screenshots of BlazeBlack and VoltWhite. Either that or you are making a cheap rip-off of said games.
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but, you have been mistaken in your accusation. The screenshots are in fact from my hack and not BlazeBlack and VoltWhite, though there are some similarities the games are still different. There will of course be similarities when it comes to ALL hacks of the same game(s) when in the sideshow showcase. The screenshots for my hack and the screenshots for BlazeBlack and VoltWhite, if I recall correctly, are all early game screenshots as well which would increase the similarities in them. Also the credits for my hack show that Drayano, the creator of BlazeBlack and VoltWhite, helped me with making my hack so of course they'll appear somewhat similar. Again I'm sorry that you feel this way, if you have any further problems please feel free to VM/PM me.
Here's a link to my Trade Review Thread, be sure to post a comment if we trade.