Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:37 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

Is it too much to ask for you to just be straightforward with me, and maybe keep your word for once? I honestly can't tell if your memory is THAT bad, or I'm just not high enough on your personal agenda to care about. I see you have no problems cancelling our plans (for the second time in a week) to spend money you said you didn't have (oh don't worry. I'll pay for my own dinner even though you invited me and you clearly have more money). Glad you had a good evening. Glad I come home and you don't even get up to say good evening... Do you even realize you broke a promise? A promise you just PROMISED to keep last night?

God. Maybe I'm just stupid. I keep believing you.

Point is, it's getting miserable around here. As much as I try to rise above my age, the fact of the matter is, I'm young. I want to go out. I want to have friends. I don't want to work more than I have to, and no, I don't want to go visit my parents... or yours. Jeese. I'm not old enough to live this married life and I don't want to. I stay here because of how I feel for you, but... damn. You could at LEAST freakin' wake up and say hello!

/end rant