BWS2 Da! 002: The Dangerously Sweet Honey!
View Single Post
May 2nd, 2013 (10:59 AM).
only in our
Join Date: Jul 2004
BWS2 Da! 002/BW Season 2 040/BW 124
Satoshi-tachi get off their cruise ship when it stops at an island famous for its Mitsuhoney products. There they are lured into a trap by Team Rocket and get lost in the forest.
2 May 2013 [Japan]
liveblogging in the spoiler~
- ahh i like this bgm
- aw mitsuhoney is a cute name
- i still really like this opening <3
- rockets are back running booths aw <3
- why do they not question going off in a van with strange adults
- what a message for children
- dent you cutie
- that's not actually a very deep pitfall
- and also considerately wide
- koromori & deathmas are my favourites <3
- OH DEAR
- SPEAR ARE BACK AS THE POKEMON THAT LIVE IN THE FOREST AND WANT TO KILL YOU
- are they srs leaving without the kids?
- oh dear
- i'm amazed how many times nyarth can join up with twerp 'mon without much effort
- pika's not buying anymore though hahaha
- hahaha spear are great
- ANOTHER MON THAT LIVES IN THE FOREST AND WANTS TO KILL YOU
- YES GOOD
- i am sufficiently entertained
- why does nyarth need to paddle it's not like it's doing anything
- aw they saved him <3
- LIZARDON & KAIRYU <3
- has satoshi ridden lizardon yet? I want that to happen
- rlly musashi
- goddammit guys
- kibago no
- what a ~fabulous~ utsubot hahaha
- aw no nyarth D:
- i like how kibago actually has some great useful knowledge
- this bgm is really good tho
- how did they get there though???
- right on time!
- lizardon knows what's happening
- smarter than his trainer
- i wonder what he thinks of the reset
- aw nyarth
- THAT'S what explosions are for!
- and now they're stuck for a while
- but Ash gets food so it's fine
- y'all are fatties goodness
- STILL FAVOURITE ENDING EVER
only in our dreams are we free
the rest of the time, we need wages.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Aquacorde
Visit Aquacorde's homepage!
Find all posts by Aquacorde
Find threads started by Aquacorde
Ignore Posts by Aquacorde