View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013 (10:05 AM).
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
added some new screenshot for the Lavender Tower Arc. The new screenshot will give an idea what's the mission. Furthermore, the a new trainer type: "Zombie".

Quote originally posted by GozetaGX:
I saw the sprite of yellow..Kinda look a bit weird since you can see yellow forehead the most then her hair..Is that the sprite when we is still a kid or what?I found some nice yellow sprite anyway if interested...You can see it here XD
http://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Main-Character-Sprites-127050918
Yeah I totally rushed Yellow low. I created all the Gym Leader first, and then i noticed I lefted out yellow, so I quickly whip it out, don't worry I'll change it if I want you to fight Yellow later. But yeah, I constantly change the sprite. So the trainer sprite for Green is only temporary as well.

Quote originally posted by bryan_e09:
wow! This is sooooo coooool! I can now play what I have read recently Hope this finishes soon! I support this game so much!
Thank you. Although, the first beta hav 1 freeze issue. Furthermore, I've changed several stuff for the upcoming beta.

Quote originally posted by 4thGenAce:D:
Oh a manga hack. Haha. Great. But, will we also get an awesome Pikachu with le Volt Tackle and whatsoever? Sweet!
Yeah sure, why not.