View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMirage View Post
hello, first off im looking for good pokes to pair with Kabutops, as i do plan to join the next wifi toument and i know Kabutops is weak to ground, fighting, Electr and grass and im wondering if i starting by selecting pokes that resist maybe 1 or 2 of kabutops weakness or maybe a poke that resist all or that is kinda neutral to kabutops weakness, u know pokes that help cover kabutops short coming.

now i know kabutops is not a super great choice as compared to other pokes, but it dose have some good points, that can be very usefull is properly exposed

please id greatly for any poke suggestions that r not legends or pokes that r not allowed to be in tourments
Kabutops works well in Fire/Water/Grass cores. Teammates for it include Lilligant, Darmanitan, etc. Using something that resists Fighting or is immune to it works like Mismagius, Drifblim or Gengar.

Just saying, not all legendaries are uber powerful. Why don't you want them in the first place?