View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013 (8:52 PM).
fun in the sun
Platinum Tier
Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
OH MY GOD YES. It's so frustrating. At Liquorland your password needs to involve both letters and numbers and has to be between 6-8 characters long. What I always do is do two letters followed by 0000, because the keyboards have a '00' key, which means I only need to hit four different keys every time I need to use my password.

I started at a new store recently so I could start my password cycle back from the beginning. I started at aa0000, but I'm already up to cc0000

Anyways, just did my training for the register at Target. It was backfiring so badly. We were going to void an entire trial transaction, when we got a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error on the tills. Being a programmer, I thought this was pretty funny, but we had to void a bottle of Pepsi separately from the rest of the transaction to get it to void the whole transaction properly haha.

But yeah. I would rather work in retail than in a restaurant or something of the like, mostly because you're doing a lot more and in retail, everything is on a system, whereas a restaurant is highly unpredictable.

je suis désolé