View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013 (08:52 PM).
Dragon at heart
Platinum Tier

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
OH MY GOD YES. It's so frustrating. At Liquorland your password needs to involve both letters and numbers and has to be between 6-8 characters long. What I always do is do two letters followed by 0000, because the keyboards have a '00' key, which means I only need to hit four different keys every time I need to use my password.

I started at a new store recently so I could start my password cycle back from the beginning. I started at aa0000, but I'm already up to cc0000
HEY NOW I KNOW YOUR PASSWORD

Anyways, just did my training for the register at Target. It was backfiring so badly. We were going to void an entire trial transaction, when we got a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error on the tills. Being a programmer, I thought this was pretty funny, but we had to void a bottle of Pepsi separately from the rest of the transaction to get it to void the whole transaction properly haha.

But yeah. I would rather work in retail than in a restaurant or something of the like, mostly because you're doing a lot more and in retail, everything is on a system, whereas a restaurant is highly unpredictable.

Do the best with whatever you can today.
Then tomorrow, you will have surely progressed.

The Legend of Legacy - Main Battle Theme