View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2013 (11:49 PM).
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by bryan_e09:
Yay! Thanks! looking forward for the next beta. oh, the rival stands on Route 22, west of viridian city, I thought of fighting him but he won't respond .

Oh by the way, I found a new bug? don't know if its a real one though .
Anyways, here, after I have beaten Brock, every time I heal my pokemon, the game restarts on its own. This thing never happened at first though until i have beaten Brock.

Edit: Oh hey. It's fixed, I went all the way to viridian city and used the pokemon center there, and when I got back, its working again

Pewter City Pokemon Center

Edit 2:
I've found some things again while playing sorry . lol .

1. A non-functioning sign.

2. In cerulean city, I can't enter this house no matter how .

3. Some Tile glitches again.

4. This. T.T The game froze here

Hope it helps and be fixed on the next beta
Yep, I've already fixed the tile glitch on Vermillion City. It happened because I didn't know how to insert new tiles, and it start messing up with the coding. However, it's all good now.

All the unresponsive signs were removed. It was the first in my To Do list when I was starting Beta 2.

All warps and houses should be able to be entered (unless they dont have a door).

The freezing in after SS Anne is just to signal that it's the end of Beta 1. Originally, I wanted to release Beta 1 after finishing the Ss Anne arc completely, but I wanted people to test the game out first.

Oh, and fixed the rival standing in route 22. Thanks for that. I totally overlooked that.

Thank you =)