View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013 (07:34 AM).
Mega Mawile

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys, sorry I've been so inactive, but I've been busy with my other challenges and my social life. Anyway, I've come back with another update.

Update #2: Progress with Problems

What happened:
Spoiler:
I left Goldenrod with 6 Pokemon and 3 Badges, and with Whitney in tears (What Gym Leader does that, anyway?). I left for Ecruteak and Burned Tower. It took me a couple of tries to beat ???, but I pulled through. The same occurred with Morty at the gym, but again, I pulled through. It was VERY tough to train my minor squad, which consisted of Fortress, Derp, and Scimmy. However, my big league, which consisted of Ty, Shaman, and Froggy, ended up getting all of the Exp. Before reaching Olivine, Froggy evolved, and I ended up using a trade editor to get an in-game trade that gave me a Politoed for my Poliwhirl. I went to Olivine City, met up with that wimp ???, and stormed off to Cianwood City. I'm still on my way getting there, though. Also, Shaman evolved on the way.

My team:
Spoiler:
Derp Lv. 17

Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Shaman Lv. 25

Moves:
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport

Froggy Lv. 27

Moves:
Surf
Hypnosis
Doubleslap
Perish Song

Scimmy Lv. 18

Moves:
Scratch
Rock Smash
Sand-Attack
Poison Sting

Ty Lv. 26

Moves:
Bite
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Headbutt

Fortress Lv. 19

Moves:
Tackle
Protect
Selfdestruct
Take Down

That's all for now. See you guys later!

I formerly owned several challenges, but no longer wish to run them due to other commitments that I must honor first.