View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013 (11:42 AM). Edited May 5th, 2013 by NarutoActor.
NarutoActor
The rocks cry out to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
Hello' everyone, I am working on a Java-Based Cross Platform Program to allow hackers to edit the wild data for GBA games and not be limited to the first 3 generations like advance map does. This is manly intended for the use of the 649 patch, but I can also be used for fakemon hacks since the list of pokemon is user-defined.

Here is the problem, I can not find out how wild data is structured in FireRed. I tried using offsets that are given' in advance map, and using backwards searches with a hex editor but I am running dry. I am hoping someone has the information, or that someone can at least help find it, without it I can not continue with the program. I already made the GUI, I just need to implement the structure. Here is a screen shot to show the program so far.
Spoiler:

Hello' everyone, I am working on a Java-Based Cross Platform Program to allow hackers to edit the wild data for GBA games and not be limited to the first 3 generations like advance map does. This is manly intended for the use of the 649 patch, but I can also be used for fakemon hacks since the list of pokemon is user-defined.

Here is the problem, I can not find out how wild data is structured in FireRed. I tried using offsets that are given' in advance map, and using backwards searches with a hex editor but I am running dry. I am hoping someone has the information, or that someone can at least help find it, without it I can not continue with the program. I already made the GUI, I just need to implement the structure. Here is a screen shot to show the program so far.
Spoiler: