View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

Oh oh oh, a website was offering BL2 at a discount price of $9.99 for PC so now I have it on Steam!

@ShadowE: No clue. I've never faced him. My highest level character in BL1 is a level 50 Siren. Maybe check out the Borderland forums or Youtube?

Today, I cleared the entire Hammerlock DLC and Captain Scarlett DLC in one sitting.

Hammerlock -
Super. short. What a waste of money if anyone buys this individually. I completed the story missions in like, 90 minutes. The professor guy was unbelievably annoying as he tries to antagonize you while you're 'hunting game' I guess. I dunno, I wasn't impressed by the creatures. The witch doctors and savages are interesting opponents, as they cast spells to power up the latter. Very predictable plot - you make your way to the professor's hideout, kill his secret weapon of last resort, and loot his ship. I found one purple out of like, 15 chests.

Scarlett -
I've played this a bit before, but I liked the part where you fight Roscoe. Scarlett is kinda cute, but obviously is gonna stab you in the back, lol. She did murder others or ask you to murder others. My 3 co-op partners and I quickly beat the Leviathan. One teammate bolted for the secret treasure chest and looted that. The rest of us ran for the 10 or so chests, and I saw a Pearlescent sniper rifle in a chest. My backpack was 34/33 full, I tossed out two items, and the sniper rifle was gone. I saw it in one dude's hands, but he immediately left. He didn't respond to my messages, either. :B Really bummed I couldn't get my one Pearl. The other two said they found a legendary in a chest. Both dropped their entire backpacks, all legendary/pink/purple/blue items and dashboard'd out of the game. :D I'm still sorting through all the cool stuff.