View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Nikushimi

I just want to say that I love your hacks Suicune. They're definitely a challenge. I recently got done with your Complex Crystal one. It was...quite difficult. The jumps in level made it quite interesting and annoying at times.

I was looking for an Emerald one when I came across this. I hope it isn't as hard to level up your Pokemon as it was in your Complex Crystal one. I look forward to playing this hack.

Keep up the amazing work.

EDIT: I decided to edit this post instead of double posting.

I'm having a problem. On route 101 I don't run into ANY Pokemon. Not a single one. They're just not appearing. Are there supposed to be Pokemon that appear or is something not right?

Also, I'm not sure if this is against anything or not, but I am also using a recent Moemon patch for Emerald as well. Just to give it something different in look.

Could that be affecting things? Please let me know. Thanks. <3

EDIT2: Another edit. I'm not sure if it has to do with the combining of the Moemon patch and this, but the first Bug Catcher (I think his name is Bug Catcher Rick) freezes the game when he tries to send out his first Pokemon.

Last edited by Nikushimi; May 6th, 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: So I don't double post or triple post, etc. etc.