Old May 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Sad story, we passed by a little yard sale on the side of the road like 8 times, well on the about to pass ninth time I said "Babe, there's pokemon things there" so he stopped and the onlt thing I found was a lonely little pokeball that had nothing in it so I brought it home went to my pokecenter room and put a snorlax in it.
So saddened, but worst for me, I went to 4 yard sales this weekend, no Pokemon items at all.

On the good news, My talking Tsutaja/Snivy plush arrived today, I'm so happy now... the photo:
I know she doesn't belong along with the rest of the sea otters, but I just took the photo there, I'm finding a place to organize her. Here she is still in the box.
Spoiler:

Once again I only took the photo where my sea-otter Pokemon are, then I'll move her. Here she is out of the box, took out the plastic that covers the batteries so she talk....
Spoiler:

----------------

edit: May 8th -reason to not double post- order my first Eeveelution, ordered a Leafeon plush. I'm not 100% fan of them (because those Eeveelutions are based on foxes, not much of a canine fan) but still being a Pokemon fan I'll eventually end up getting the entire collection. Next up I want to either get Glaceon or pre-order Sylveon, hard to decide.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - 1/8 - game: X

Last edited by Playful_Weasel; May 8th, 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: added my recent post, to not double post.