View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:57 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Hmm....Ooh! List time!
1. Pokemon Ranger 3ds...please, I loved the first one and the third one(hated the second one for some odd reason). Loved the co-op in Guardian Signs as well!

2. Pokemon Snap 2. Haven't played the first one, but from what I'm hearing in this thread, it's a good game.

3. Pokemon X Fire Emblem. Where you could 'tame' units, as in your player character would be a strategist that doesn't show up on the map, but controls the pokemon. And pokeballs or such could be weapons to attain more units.

3. A chibi-style pokemon game. I don't care how they make this, but a pokemon game with a super-deformed style like FF: 4 heroes of light or something.

4. A darker Pokemon RPG for the older pokemon fans. I mean, I love the gameplay/strategy/concept of Pokemon...but the sunshine and rainbows kind of make me wonder when Pokemon will actually take a risk, storyline or concept wise(B/W doesn't count because Ghetsis was just the typical rawr-take-over-the-world villain) If they don't wish to take risks in the maingame as to keep the younger gamers, then take the risks in the spin-offs.