View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
This thread has already been reported twice but I personally don't see anything wrong with it. There is nothing wrong whatsoever with a healthy and curious chat about sex, and I'm not going to close the thread simply because it is a mature topic and has the potential to go wrong. All that would do is teach our member base that sex should be a taboo topic when that is simply not the case. When nobody talks about it, that's how teen pregnancy happens. Everybody's parents will thank me when they aren't grandparents before they turn 50.

Provided that nobody goes into undue or vulgar detail, I see no reason why this thread shouldn't be allowed to live.

Now that that's out of the way, onto some questions!

---------------------

I lost my virginity at 18, to a guy who was 17. I'm not sure if this makes me a pedo or not, but he was cute and I was finally feeling good enough about myself to feel that I was worthy of taking such a step. I'm not sure how many times I've had sex between then and now, but it's been a fair amount since I've had a few 'friends with benefits' over the last few years.

I've only done it with other guys. Girls are icky

People who have sex often and with many different people are often branded with a bad label for it, but what I think is 'good for you'. Who cares, and who has the right to care, what you do with your sexual life? As long as you take the necessary safety precautions to have sex with multiple partners, good for you.

Your fetishes are also none of my business. Whatever floats your boat, my friends. If someone I was with had a fetish and it didn't make me uncomfortable, I'd be more than happy to go along with it to help them out.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.