View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:44 AM
ANARCHit3cht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
This thread has already been reported twice but I personally don't see anything wrong with it.
I'd imagine its because some younger children come around and this might be inappropriate for them. I agree with what you are saying to an extent, but such a topic is very controversial and a great many people believe it should be up to the parents or an educator to do the job, not random teens and adults from who know where over the internet.

And I'm not necessarily trying to say its bad like that, but from a protective or prudish parents point of view, it certainly does look that way.Just my two cents.

Regardless of that, to answer the thread.. I'm not a very sexual person. Hell, I don't even don't date very much. I haven't even had sex yet and I don't see me doing it for s while. I don't see a point to having sex. I guess. It feels great whatever etc but I swear that sensation is overrated. There's much nobler feelings such as knowing that the person that lay beside you will be with you through everything and isn't just a humpndump. People can have sex however much they want
It's their body... but then other people have the right to dislike them for it as well. Not my cup of tea personally but to each their own.