View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
DON'T-A START TO CRY, HAVE-A SOME GIMMEPIE
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

What's stopping me? There's only one person I'd be interested in doing that with, and at this point I'd say it's fairly unlikely she has any interest in such activities, certainly not with me anyway. I don't know why but I really just don't feel compelled to go that far with anyone else, I've had the option I've just chosen not to. Maybe one day I'll just get it over and done with, but that doesn't seem likely.

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?

I guess for the most part I'm okay with it, I certainly don't let it define me. That being said there is a long list of people who I'll be ticked if they beat me to it. Do I care what society has to say about it? A little I suppose but again, not really. I certainly won't advertise that I haven't (bar protected by the anonymity of the internet and a username), just to avoid trouble though.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?

I don't know, I'll admit that soon would be preferable, but see question one. There's a lot more that has to come first.

Bonus
It's not a lifestyle I'd want that's for sure but I see a difference between having a lot of sex with different people and being a s*** or mans***. One is healthy and mutual, the other is manipulative, degrading and wrong. I can't stand people who mess with other peoples minds and sleep around in a manor that causes trouble but, whilst it isn't a lifestyle I'd choose, I don't see anything wrong with mutual agreements that won't cause problems for anyone. My view on the matter is really hard to explain :/

Paired to these awesome people.

My Roleplays | RPC | Blog