View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Before I post my response, I just wanted to respond to a report's request to give my opinion on these threads (or this thread I guess). I'm perfectly okay with a thread like this existing, so long as the replies are not too graphic or verbally explicit. Sex is a normal thing that many of us have/will probably experienced/experience. So, with that aside, on to the OP.

Nope. I'm a virgin!

1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
Lack of a girlfriend, perhaps? Hah, seriously though, that's probably it, or as close to the answer as I can get. I've never been in a relationship that was that deep, and I'm not exactly a womanizer. Oh, how I wish I could be Barney, but nope. Religion nor fear are not reasons that I'd avoid having sex, simply because I'm not religious, nor am I afraid. I mean, I know the risks, and I've taken sex education. When the time comes, I'm not going to be an idiot

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
Yeah, I'm fine. I mean, considering I'm 17, it's not exactly a big conversation topic, or at least not a prominent one. I know a few people that do talk about it every now and then, but considering they're the same people that do it in the school theater hallway, I can't say I'm exactly stressed or anything. Won't lie, though, wouldn't mind going through that one time, just for the thrill that probably comes with it haha.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
Whenever I feel like I'm ready. Yes, I do plan on having it, but I've got to wait for someone to come along. I don't particularly care about purity, so sex before marriage isn't an issue for me. But I'm not going to go around to the next hot girl who walks buy and ask them if they want it in. I'm not like that!