View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013 (3:45 PM). Edited May 8th, 2013 by Harpsitron.

I know I’m about to break all the rules – asking for the prices of sets instead of individual cards, and asking for the price of more the 4 things at once – so if you don’t want to price these, I completely understand!

Just in case you are willing to though (and I’m more than happy to wait patiently if you feel like you need a while to price them; I’m in no particular rush to find out!) I'll leave a list of my sets, all complete and in nm/m condition i.e. the majority are mint, with maybe 20% having minor imperfections:

Base (unlimited)
Jungle (unlimited)
Fossil (unlimited)
Rocket (unlimited, 84/83)
Gym Heroes (unlimited with 1st ed. Moltres as if that makes a difference . . .)
Gym Challenge (unlimited with 1st ed. Gyarados and Charmeleon)
WOTC Black Star Promos (53/53 with Ancient Mew as well)
Southern Island (in a Southern Island folder with the six postcards - such a pretty set!)
Best of Game (all with winner stamp apart from Prof. Elm who I understand is not available with a winner stamp?)
Gold W Stamp
A set of holo energy cards with the same design as the base set energies (not sure what to call this!)

I also have most of the original Prerelease cards (Misty's Seadra, Dark Gyarados, Aerodactyl [gold and brown stamp]), but I guess these are fairly worthless without the Clefable!

As you can see, I'm a bit of an old school fan :D Anyway, I realise I'm breaking all the rules here (and I’ve probably written too much too . . . ) so if I've overstepped the mark feel free to tell me where to go! But if you do somehow manage to find the time, thank you so much in advance! You do such a superb job!