Thread: [Discussion] "Fracking"
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
As it stands, we have a seemingly overwhelming reliance on coal, which "fracking" would surely help to rectify. Changing to nuclear, solar or wind energy can't happen in a flash and considering that this method only produces a fraction of the amount seen with coal, we should at least attempt to embrace it, right?

I understand where one could get their doubts - fracking uses a massive amount of water, which contains chemicals and other materials that could seriously harm the environment. There's also the earthquake matter, and the fact that waste from fracking can also cause serious environmental harm.

From my viewpoint, the long term benefits sorta outweigh the the potential risks, as the right amount of regulation can effectively suppress them. It may not be the right solution as it stands, but it should still garner credit as a potential fuel :shrug

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;

Last edited by Sanguine; May 8th, 2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: My grammar is shocking