View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Mawile

Nature: Relaxed
What up, I have an update on my Crystal challenge.

Update #3: A Split Team

What happened:
Spoiler:
I went ahead and beat Chuck while I was there, because I knew I would have to come back, and I didn't want to have to Surf all the way back there. Chuck was easy with Shaman and Froggy. Then, I got Fly, climbed the Lighthouse, and went BACK to Cianwood, got the SecretPotion, went BACK to the Lighthouse, then went and fought Jasmine. She was moderately difficult, and I lost to her a couple of times because of those Magnemites and Froggy. But, I beat her eventually. I went to Mahogany Town, then realized I had to go to the Lake of Rage. I used the whole Rocket sidequest thing as an excuse for my grinding of my lower tier, which were Scimmy, Fortress, and Derp. I then fought Pryce. I tried to use Ty's Rock Slide to win the day, but in the end it was Froggy who beat the majority of Pryce's team. I then used the Radio Tower sidequest to grind my lower tier up again. I went on to Clair, whose Gym was pretty hard because I had no coverage for Dragons. I taught Froggy Icy Wind, but it didn't do too much. I ended up evolving Ty and using Rock Slide/Earthquake to kill the Dratinis/Dragonairs in the Gym, and Froggy to beat the Horsea family. I then went to Dragon's Den because Clair said I HAD to do it if I wanted the badge. I went back to New Bark, got the Master Ball, which I knew I wouldn't use, and went off to Kanto. I got there, and had a pretty rough time because half my team was under Lv. 30. In the end, I had a team of Lv. 30s that weren't all that ready for the E4. That's what I'm doing right now, training for the E4.

Team:
Spoiler:

Ty Lv. 33

Moves:
Bite
Rock Slide
Thrash
Earthquake

Fortress Lv. 35

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Rollout
Selfdestruct
Take Down

Derp Lv. 31

Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Scimmy Lv. 35

Moves:
Iron Tail
Slash
Swift
Poison Sting

Shaman Lv. 31

Moves:
Peck
Fly
Night Shade
Swift

Froggy Lv. 40

Moves:
Surf
Whirlpool
Strength
Waterfall

If you can help me by telling me how I can grind this team for the E4, preferably at least Lv. 55, please do. I would appreciate any help. Bye!

Owned Challenges:
The Mega Evolution Challenge!
The NPC Trainer Challenge!