View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013 (7:53 PM).
Nature: Mild
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Actually, now that I look closer, two of them are pixelated and messed up. I really need to find a better way of uploading them- I think that's why they end up being wrecked.
Man, that's why I'm terrible at critiquing photography. I can't see any pixelation at all. In fact, all of the latest three photos look pretty great to me. Moreover, I don't see any blurriness in the third photo at all. I mean, maybe in the top right, but I'd call that creative license if anything. :x

I love the one of that bird though. The positioning and the contrast in color is really eye-catching. I especially admire how difficult that must have been, given the bird is mid flight. The railroad tracks are definitely nice to look at too. I really like the linear feel of the photo itself with all of the parallel lines in it. It definitely forces me to look at certain points of the picture and guides the audience well. Not to mention, you picked a really nice time of year to take that photo. n_n; That pink is beautiful.

Excellent update Slenderman. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. x_x; I just often lack the words to critique photography, as mentioned.
"Kirby is shaped like a friend"
moderator of art & design
admin of PC's deviantart group
galleryastra story