View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

DP Discussion Thread

It's been a while since we watched Ash journey through Sinnoh with Dawn and Brock, but it was a much-loved saga and it's a shame we haven't had a thread to discuss it yet. So here we are! This thread will cover four seasons of Pokémon- Diamond and Pearl, Battle Dimension, Galactic Battles, and Sinnoh League Victors. That includes the correspoding movies- The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, and Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

So go ahead and discuss! Relive your favourite moments, talk about little things you noticed, wonder about whatever crosses your mind. Just keep some things in mind- follow the PC-wide rules. Follow the PA rules. Keep on the topic of DP episodes. Remember that debate is okay, flaming is not. And that this thread is exempt from the 30-day revival rule, so don't hesitate to bring it back for whatever comments you may have!

Links

- Pokémon Anime Rules
- Original Series Discussion
- Advanced & Battle Frontier Discussion
- Best Wishes Discussion
- Black & White/Best Wishes Episode Index
- Pokémon the Anime XY Episode Index

To start us off, I have a confession and a question. The confession: I have not watched more than three DP episodes. I've seen the one where Ash dresses as a maid omg don't judge me and the Zoroark movie and maybe one or two others. So the question to all of you who have enjoyed DP is- which episodes are amazing? Which arcs are epic? What episodes would you deem to be good stand-alone episodes? And, of course, why?

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set

Last edited by Wobbu; June 3rd, 2014 at 12:36 AM.