View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM
tealwing
Genie

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
...how did I not post here yet?! That needs to be corrected right away! Welcome to PC, Fionn. :D

Oh my gosh, I remember Pokemon Crater. That game was my life for such a long time and my best real life friend played it, too. It was addicting to train and capture Pokemon, especially collecting those special-colored ones, but the downside was that the site was super slow. Don't quite remember what my first Pokemon was but I do know that I adored that game oh so much. There's actually a somewhat new site that's a remake of Crater called Pokemon Vortex - it's a lot faster than its predecessor. Thanks to your post I remembered to log back in again to check what's going on! We should totally be friends and play together over there if you make an account, hehe. <3

I'm so glad to see you've been settling in well so far! Stopping by Pokemon Clubs will be totally worthwhile since you can explore some clubs you're interested in there as a big Pokemon fan. Your interest in the franchise will hopefully be livened up even more by being here! PC might be kinda intimidating for a first forum since we're such a huge place, but I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. Doesn't take much time to understand the rules and you seem like someone who will contribute a lot here.

Make sure not to disappear or I will be sad, because you are really promising. Have a great time, Fionn! Make sure to be a poster and not a lurker, you'll have a lot of fun. n~n And by the way, Phione is adorable, though admittedly I think of Finn the human from Adventure Time when I see your name, haha.
Thanks for the welcome, Cirno!

Ah, it's always great to see another ex-player of Pokemon Crater. And yes, I do remember that the site was terribly slow and laggy. As a kid I always used to rage whenever the page took a longer time than usual to load because I was so into the game. XD Pokemon Vortex? That sounds interesting if it's a remake of Pokemon Crater. I'll definitely check it out sometime soon!

I've been hanging around the different sub-forums lately, and I have to say this is a pretty organized place. The Pokemon Clubs look cute, I'm actually thinking of joining a few of them in the near future.

Unfortunately, I have been lurking for the most part during the past few days. Laziness strikes...and then I don't feel like posting. Haha! I probably won't be disappearing though, so don't worry. :3
Most people have told me that they think of Finn's genderbent counterpart, Fionne (if I'm not wrong) when they hear my name. It's pretty amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer View Post
Hi Fionn! I love you real life name haha.

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you stay active! Its rly fun here and its your first time in a forum? If you need anything, just VM (visitor message) me! I can help you
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! That's nice to know. Haha!
I'll be sure to VM you if I need any help.