Old May 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Ray Maverick
Hit me up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ice View Post
I was actually planning to create a female character haha!

After Saturday, yes I will be able to keep up. Today and Saturday I have plans, but from there on out I'll be able to easily keep up. The only thing then would be that I can't post while at school, but I don't think that should be too much of a problem. If it is, let me know!
That's good to hear, I should be looking forward to seeing your SU. Contact me if you are in need of assistance or have inquiries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
I really can't wait to see what character Silver Ice and the others are gonna toss out at us Also, when we're talking if we have time to play, I have some exams coming up soon, but as soon as I get home, I should be able to throw some posts up, easy. As long as people don't make INSANE-length posts Which I hope they don't either way.
Hey, no worries man, we'll just bunny your character if you're gone for too long. :D

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Last edited by Ray Maverick; May 9th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.