View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:10 PM
BHwolfgang
kamikorosu

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to BHwolfgang Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BHwolfgang Send a message via Skype™ to BHwolfgang
Blue has to be my favourite gym leader in HG/SS. He just has everything... strong pokemons, money, and that awesome black jacket he has on. Plus, his previous accomplishments of being the rival for Red and also becoming the Pokemon League Champion only strengthen my resolve for having him as my favourite gym leader. Like I said before, Blue has a versatile group of pokemons that proves to be more challenging compared to the other 15 gym leaders. His rematches are even more tough (he has a Tyranitar.. how cool is that?!) and at the end the money one reaps after defeating Blue really takes the cake.

Besides Blue, I also appreciate a number of other gym leaders. I absolutely love Misty's transformation in HG/SS. I love fighting against Chuck (atk EV training yum). Lastly, Blaine's gym is by far my favourite; it's not every day that you get to battle a gym leader inside an actual volcano.