View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2013 (02:22 AM).
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
xD lacoste, I'm in the house too. I'm going to post. Also, the Ursaring will be taken care of really quickly. Well, we are going to get someone else in the house, Javier and Colette are gonna find their thief really soon.

As for the female/male thing, sure. The Pokemon would not fly back with contact, on contact it would become instantly paralyzed. (Not all of the time though)

GMING:

lacoste
Ewery1
ORegan
GENERALLY EVERYONE SHOULD READ ALL OF THE GMING, BUT THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Spoiler:

Charles sees Jack awkwardly enter through the window, and moves up to him to say hi, but suddenly, there is a slamming sound, and they both turn around to see Tommy running from the door, when there is a ripping sound. The door is thrown off its hinges, and an extremely angry and tired looking Ursaring appears. It walks into the room, and the whole front of the room gets ripped off. Suddenly, it collapses to the ground, exhausted by the poisoning given to it by Spinarak's Poison Sting. A young boy walks from behind it, takes a look, and throws a Pokeball at it. The Pokeball shakes once, twice, and then, it clicks.

The boy looks at everyone in the room he opens his mouth and utters, "Hi! I'm Frank!"

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712