View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2013 (3:41 PM).
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
I need help with this.
I've applied Jpans engine to my ROM, and tried to recompile the nurse joy script.
Everything works fine, until the part when the nurse joy comes to the part shes supposed to say "We hope to see you again!" then my screen turns into 3 different colors and the rom image crushes.
I suck at scripting so I don't have a clue what else to do, I hope someone can help me there :>

Thanks in advantage!
Yeah I've always found JPAN's engine to have a problem with Nurse Joy's script. This is because it doesn't like the command 'special2 0x800D 0x183' which checks if somebody is in the WiFi Room. If you change the part of the script to something like this (where red = delete) then it should be fine:

#org 0x1A65EC
special2 LASTRESULT 0x1B1
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x81A661D
special2 LASTRESULT 0x183
copyvar 0x8008 LASTRESULT
compare 0x8008 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x81A661D
compare 0x8008 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x81A6636
You can also delete this entire section of the script and repoint the parts that point to 0x1A65EC so that they point to 0x1A661D. I just didn't want to post the entire script here :P

Originally Posted by Varion View Post
I'm trying to do a script for the prof's lab I've got this.

Everything works fine up until

'That's how it was done, back in the day'
After that the script stops, and releases the player.

It stopped the next bit after i put in the flag check for after having a pokemon. :\
You do realise that you've used the end command right? Your script is ending there because you have told it to finish, unless this is an XSE glitch or it has merged with an old script. Could we see the un-compiled version of your script if it is different to what you've shown us?