Thread: Hi there!
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Ebonysprite
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hi Classic Sonic and thank you very much for the warmwelcome. It's good to meet you. I'm glad they're also people who had startedwith the old games or otherwise I'd probably felt out of place not knowing alot about the new series. I'm also quite looking forward to X and Y.

I also find it difficult sometimes to talk to people on forums, because most of the time I don't know what I can add to the conversation, so please forgive me if I don't add much of a reply. I just don't want you or other users to think I'm being rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
Hi EbonySprite and welcome to PC!!
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun around here, there is a lot of stuff to see and talk about, so it never gets boring (: Most of us started with the original games, so it's nice to see another "veteran" player join us! I'm glad you are enjoying Black, you definitely have to try Black2 when you can, it's really great and a lot betten than the first imo.

So what are some of your favorite Pokes? Playing any other videogames as of now?
Looking forward to see you around, have a ton of fun!! :D

Hi Zorogami and thank you also very much for the warm welcome. Really great meeting you. Yeah I picked up Black a few weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. The next time I go to the video game store I'll be sure to pick up Black 2 when I'm there.

Some of my favourite pokes are mainly, Ghost Type, some PsychicTypes and Water Types. Gengar for Ghost, Alakazam for Psychic and Starmie for Water.

I'm also playing Bioshock Infinite and Deus Ex.

Hi wind heart and thank you also very much for the warm welcome. Good meeting you. It's great to see I'm not alone with the old games.

Hi Shaturu711 and thank you also very much for the warm welcome. Great to meet you. Yeah Charizard is awesome, Charmander was the first Poke I chose from Oak in Red, great memories.

Last edited by Ebonysprite; May 11th, 2013 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.