View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013 (05:23 AM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Hello Jody, and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I have to say, I was just like you at some point since Ruby was my first Pokemon game, but I've been a member of the Pokefanbase long before then. And I'm also like you in the fact I have no real friends who like Pokemon, so we'll probably get along great. And Pokemon is definitely not stupid at all, I still play it at the old age of 20. PC is a great place to interact with fellow Pokefans and we have a lot on offer!

And PC also has a big creative category of the forums you should check out, further down the index. Since your main interests appear to be making games and doing art, I suggest you look at Emulation & ROM Hacking for all hack-based games and resources, Game Development for other non-hack based games and resources, and also Art & Design where you can create a gallery or shop and show off your artwork! I can't wait to see what cool stuff you can make and I hope to pop by sometime.

Anyways, remember to read the rules or contact a moderator like Cirno, the mod of this very section, if you ever need help and they'd be happy to assist you in any way they can. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the community!

- Hikari10