The Flyest Avenger

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
Ohh~
Speaking family, they know I have a boyfriend. :3
They don't care. ^.^
That's always a good thing!

Sorry about not being inclusive with the minorities of the sexual minorities you guys :p

I don't think most people even know what asexual means to be honest. Let alone demisexual!
Though, I am wondering myself if demisexual could be a sub-sect of any sexuality. Like, do gay men who only have sex with gay men they have a romantic and ardent connection qualify as being a demisexual homosexual. Or is it more so, demisexuals, in general, do not have a sexual preference along the lines of gender or sexual identity, and only do so based a romantic and ardent connection. Essentially, pansexual in terms of potential partner id, open to become sexually attracted to any gender identity, though ultimately can only be sexual attracted once a romantic and ardent connection is established?

Or are both of these wrong? haha.

Well, I can't ignore just one of you, so I have a fun asexual question too!

Being that you are asexual, not having a sexual attraction to any gender id, I can see the appeal of a romantic relationship and associated with "sexual release", despite not having an physical attraction to the partner you are with.

With that said, given the choice between a male and female partner and that you are not more or less attracted to either, would one seek a female, to live a life less stressful for going against cultural norms of homo-romanticism? Unless, it is easier to identify with another sexual minority, such as a homosexual male, or even with another asexual male, thus a preferred choice?

Do either of these sentiments affect your decision of who to select as a partner?

Can't wait to see what you guys think. Also, other people who id as either of the above questions, feel free to weigh-in as well.