•Return to Limbo safely

Partners:
•Destiny (Nakuzumi)

Healthy

New York City, New York, United States of America, Earth

Kalek Noire
Chapter 2
Part Two

Kalek glanced down at the large throng of daily traffic from his perch, a shadowed hollow on the roof of a skyscraper. It didn't seem any different, save one thing. His Eagle Vision, a sense that took years to learn and many more to perfect, was notifying him of a figure among the throngs of pedestrians. She wasn't very different from the rest of the crowd, if one excluded the powerful aura of magic surrounding her. Kalek mentally marked her position, and dropped down an alleyway.

It was a good five minutes before Kalek could actually catch up with this lady, and he bided his time. Patience was one of the things that assassins needed more than anything. Wait for the right moment before revealing yourself. Kalek did get a few strange looks from those in the crowd, but he ignored them. His target was clear, and no-one else was important to him at the moment. This did no mean that he wasn't aware of his surroundings, he was just focusing most of it on the glowing figure in front of him.

After many minutes of careful observation, Kalek did come to the conclusion that the female was another Realer, and would not act hostile. He caught up, and fell in step beside her. He then bluntly said, "You're Destiny correct? If so, I suggest that you take a look out at the cove."

Of course, Kalek wasn't even sure if Destiny was able to detect magic, he figured it was an ability that came with being a Reaper.

Fixed Float!