View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM
.Aero
Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Bold
Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

Well, what's keeping me is two things. 1) I'm gay and am currently coming out still so me getting a boyfriend isn't something I've...tried to do yet. I don't know if I'll ever "try" honestly. We'll see. And 2) The idea of sex to me has to be with someone special. In terms of relationships I don't really care too much about the sex. I enjoy the thought of the little things more (such as holding hands or cuddling).

Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?

Yeah, because if I weren't, it would've meant I lied to myself. I dislike the social stigma, but I'm not personally offended by it because I have my own reasons that are stated above for still being a virgin.

When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?

Whenever I meet the person who I think it's meant to be with. Aka, if I ever meet Zayn Malik and he just happens to want to bang, I'm all for it. And yeah. I want to have sex. It's just not as important to me as much as the smaller things I guess. I definitely want to though.

What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Depends on how many people. If they do it deceitfully (aka, by cheating on a boyfriend/girlfriend), I think that's wrong, but if they are known for having one night stands and whatnot and it's not stopping the other partner from having sex with them, then more power to ya. It's not my business and I'm sure it's fun as hell. Also if said person has multiple STDs or lies about something (such as HIV status) in order to get in bed with someone, that's incredibly wrong and just whorible (lol).