View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Janske
Shinyhunter - Trance for life

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
Wow... I have had a lot of luck with shinys in the past, but I just can't take on this challenge. I SR'd a heatran one time and I was soooo frustrated. I'll never do that again.

Still, this looks like an exciting challenge. I wish you all luck and I will keep an eye on your progress.
You should join us pinta77 , its a lot of fun really:D. No one here has found a shiny yet but me so you arent behind at all :D. Never quit an SR even if it takes you ages lol, maybe the next SR was a shiny and you missed it? thats how I like to think at least haha xD. Also SR is easier than RE for example. Though RE goes quicker, it requires more attention, especially when counting. With SR all you have to do is just click A A A A A A A till u see the pokemon and reset if not shiny. U can easily watch tv or so while SR lol. Trust me, it helps xD.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me (or Kitori of course since she knows even more than me about this challenge:D) but just so you know that the optional rules arent necessary. In fact you only need to get 3 shinies to complete the challenge. Hard? yes it is lol. Undoable? No xD.

Last edited by Janske; May 13th, 2013 at 01:08 AM.