Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Elaitenstile
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
We, the members of Pokécommunity, solemnly declare that we will resist this extreme awesomeness shown by Anbuja and fight to remain conscious while browsing through his hack. This, by law, has permitted us to unite and stand our ground to form the Anbuja Awesome Skill Protection Program, abbreviated AASPP, who hope for more members to join our united cause towards sheltering the weak-eyed from Anbuja's killer tiles & graphics.
Towards the Betterment of Pokécommunity! Salute!
*Salutes*

Anyone who feels like joining may salute in this thread, lol. YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY TILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GSIGAOSIFAOSIFCASX?JIHNASDXASCHASCAS{CAS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

#AASPPtrainingprotectioncomesup

(whew) I can breathe easy. I guess that this hack is really gonna bomb up I mean LOOK AT IT AND WEEP!!!

How do you make it so good? I don't feel like spamming anymore so I'll get straight-to-the-point.

Firstly, the new makeover has made it even more dynamic, and with the awesome-freakin-hellishly-devil-master-spectacular tiles on the water and the animating grass tiles to start with, what's to improve? Then, I guess that the cave tiles also join the fun, with webs and details. At last, the new Pokécenter has to be awesome and freaking tiles on it, it's a nice example of indoor tiles! (I really hope you fixed that Nurse Joy script we're talking about, tho, or else you'd be in trouble )

#nothingelsetosayreally

Previously known as Elaitenstile