View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2013 (02:11 PM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:
I went and stole a Dig TM from a guy on Route 114, then went and eliminated all the tributes there. After that, I headed into Meteor Falls since I heard some Gamemakers were there and I felt like killing all of them. But, some Career Tributes ran out the Gamemakers before I could kill them. How typical. After that, I headed out and returned to Rustboro where a sponsor sent me a gift in the form of an Exp. Share. How useful. That would definetly help me get through.

After that, I went back to Rusturf Tunnel and helped two tributes from the same District as Brawly. Normally, I would've just killed them both, but I just couldn't do it. I had no idea why, either. Shortly after that, I headed back up Route 111 and 112, but instead of going left to the Fiery Oath, I went and scaled the mountain. The heat was really annoying and I was sweating like crazy, but I had no choice but to climb since someone cut the cable car lines. When I got to the summit, it was really hot, and I found the Gamemakers. I took down one, but their leader, Archie, and his partner, Matt, got away. Of course. But, I realised I was right near Lavaridge and decided to go pay Flannery a visit.

I went right into the gym and navigated through the traps she had set up for me. It took me a bit of time to navigate through the traps, but I managed to get through and reach Flannery. With Cray evolving into a Blaziken at last, she stood no chance when I reached her, and I made quick work of her. After that, I got another gift from a sponsor, and it was a pair...of goggles. Although, it would help me navigate the desert part of Route 111 for something I could find useful. Looks like I'm camping in the desert tonight.

Spoiler:

Cray (Blaziken) Lv. 36 @ Nothing
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

Prim (Torkoal) Lv. 22 @ Exp. Share
Nature: Rash
Ability: White Smoke
Moves: Ember, Smog, Body Slam, Fire Spin

Greasy Sae (Sandslash) Lv. 23 @ Soft Sand
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sand Veil